All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to the Grind.....

It is back to reality now, school is back in full force, and musical auditions are currently in motion!  Right now, we are anticipating an ice storm.  Catherine has a horrible cold courtesy of the airplane ride home, and Gordon is enjoying his relaxed evening since he had an early dismissal today due to "pending weather" - and NO ICE/SNOW has arrive... how lame!  anyways......  

we leave you with a picture from last Thursday - where we were basking in sunny warm weather in Pasadena!!! now.. its sweaters and hopefully some ice coming soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are enjoying blogging! I love it too! I love "seeing" you and Gordon. I'm sorry you have a cold! Hope you get some of this ice that we have although I wish it would just snow already. Thanks for the anniversary card by the way! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete