All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Friday, March 6, 2009

It's been awhile.... a little Kaz' update!

It has been awhile since an update from us! Life is busy with school, musical season, and life in general.

A little recap begins on Valentine's Day.. when Catherine woke up to a card from Gordon that said:
1. Wear something dressy
2. Pack an overnight bag
3. Meet me in the car

So, I followed the directions.... and as we were traveling started to figure things out. We were headed to NYC... to see something I assumed.... at 4:30 - I learned we had tickets to Mamma Mia (can you believe we HADN'T seen this show yet?) Then, I found out Gordon had made reservations at this wonderful french resturant - Chez Napolean that we went to on New Years Eve on our honeymoon 5 years ago! WONDERFUL! What a crazy and delightful surprise Vday weekend!!!!!



Photo Taken post Show as we danced and sang our way back to our hotel!

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! So was the show any good?? I've heard mixed reviews?? Regardless, what an awesome Valentine's Day surprise.

    ReplyDelete