All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Friday, December 18, 2009

Greeting cards--have not been sent!!

Well, as I approach my first Christmas, I have learned that Mommy and Daddy are a little NUTS about this holiday! Our house has 3 trees that are 7 feet tall, 3 trees that are 4 feet tall, 1 live one on our porch and an insane amount of lights and snowmen!!!

I believe my only Christmas complaint was the days and days of trying to get a photo for Mommy's card. I mean really-- was it necessary to dress me up for 5 consecutive days and attempt for me to smile? I think not!

So, I am trying to make it difficult for Mommy to actually get those cards out that she had printed. I will make a public announcement she has them completed and has been waiting for her annual Christmas Carol (a complaint for a later blog!) to be copied. She hopes to get them out tomorrow.

On another note... we have received so many beautiful cards. But most exciting was my very first and very own Christmas Card that arrived in the mailbox last Saturday from Mommy and Daddy's friends Glenn and Esther. Mommy grew up next to Glenn and Esther and they are like my Great Grandparents!

Here I am below with the special card they sent me! MY VERY OWN CARD !

Here I am below checking out the amazing lights on the tree in the living room! This one is a victorian themed tree.


This photo below was after a LOT of pictures -- I am so done with photos!
Later in the weekend I will post some of the potential Christmas Photos I told Mommy didn't represent me well... Stay Tuned!

(oh and LET IT SNOW!)

2 comments:

  1. How about some pictures of these trees? Is one a Penn State tree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Joseph,

    Don't worry about all the pictures being taken of you. That's just the way life is. Our Mommy has (literally) thousands of pictures of us. Just keep looking forward to when you turn 2 and learn how to hide from the camera or make goofball faces or run away. Be patient, young friend. You'll get even with her. Merry 1st Christmas, little one!

    Love, Laura and Conner

    ReplyDelete