All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Welcome Spring!

It was very exciting to be outside and welcome spring this weekend! I really enjoyed looking around and seeing and hearing new things!

Then I got to lay down and check out the grass!
I loved to watch the flag flying around on the back porch! So I didn't look at mommy's camera!
ANDDD.... I started to do some real sitting all by myself!!! For a couple minutes at a time!!
"Yeah, I am cool! Sitting alone!"
Loving the beautiful weather!

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy! I can't wait to meet you, hopefully sometime in April!

    ReplyDelete