All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My firsts on Monday!

This Monday was filled with many firsts! For the first time, I played with a balloon!

I took my first trip to the town pool!

I stuck my hand (and later my head) underneath the "mushroom" for the first time!
I was thrown in the air and laughed and giggled like crazy!

and then I came home exhusted from my big day of firsts!
but still smiling in my surfer outfit (thanks sharon!)
What will the rest of the week bring me?

1 comment:

  1. That's one cute water baby! Love his little surfer outfit!

    ReplyDelete