All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

and week 52 begins..........

The countdown is on! Week 52 has begun, and soon, soon, soon, I will be 1!

So today the celebrations finally began,
thanks to Grandpa K and the fun he sent in the mail!

here I am getting ready to climb up!

almost at the top!

I thought the top was so much fun - I did a little jump!

getting ready to go down!

YEAH!

Up for my SECOND run down! So excited!

weeee- what fun!

I let the whole neighborhood know I have a new toy!

Peek-a-boo Mommy! I found you!

This slide is great- there is a "stage" to perform on!


I can hide underneath!

and peek all around!
Thanks Grandpa! It's the best slide in town!
(hopefully a video will be uploaded soon!)

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. K. ~ your "little man" isn't looking so baby-ish anymore! :) What a cutie! They grow so quickly!

    Michelle Wagner

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, that slide will get TONS of use. And my gosh, I feel like he grew a ton since I saw him just a few weeks ago!!!

    ReplyDelete