All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Monday, November 15, 2010

rewind... looking back!


So, I'm a little behind on my blogging! Our days are crazy busy and adjusting to change sometimes makes Mommy grumpy! So I've fallen behind!!! So -- this week is recap week- because I do have fun to share with you!

I'm spending my days at Gramps' house! Friday afternoon, Mommy and I played out back while Gramps got some work done!!! Check out the wonderfully huge backyard I ran around in!

Mommy's been practicing her photo skills!
Loving the beautifully warm day!
Run, run, as fast as you can!
Can't catch me I'm the Joseph man!

I love mommy's lens cover. Maybe someday I will take up photography as a hobby like Mommy, Gramps, Grandpa, and Great Uncle Vince love to do!
stay tuned! i promise more this week!

1 comment: