I hope you had a fabulous day celebrating love!
I was so loved today!!!
I got to spend the day at Gramps' house, and we got to watch a little of the new Disney Junior!!
When I came home, Mommy and Dadee gave me some new books! (mickey mouse of course!)
And, Grandma sent me some new books too! I LOVE Corduroy Books!!!
Thank you Grandma!
Then, I opened up a great card from Glenn and Esther!
(thank you glenn and esther!)
Then, I opened this fabulous Mickey Mouse shaped card from Great Aunt Dorothy!!
How appropriate! i love mickey!
I loved my card from Grandpa and Nanny!
And Great Aunt Emmy sent me an awesome octopus card (love octopus!) and my very first $20 bill!
Mommy told me she'd take me shopping!
(mommy loves this picture.. she entitles it "what do I do with this thing!")
Finally, the last card I opened was my favorite of all (sorry everyone, it's true!)
Great Uncle Vince sent me a card that PLAYS THE MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE SONG!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I've already played it so many times it isn't as fast as it used to be to sing to me!
"WOW! this card is amazing! it doesn't stop!!!"
LOVE IT UNCLE VINCE! Thank you!
Counting down to Disney 2011!
thank you everyone for making my day special! from watching my very first Nemo... to all the wonderful cards!
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!
ps- mommy and i apologize for our lack of blogging. some days are very hard, but we are working on getting back into the swing of things!!

No comments:
Post a Comment