TODAY IS ST. JOSEPH'S DAY!!!
Gram and all my great Aunts used to always celebrate St Joseph's Day with my Great Uncle Joe, who happens to be born on St. Joseph's Day!
So, today, in honor of St. Joseph's Day, and my beloved Gram, who made sure I celebrated last year on my first St. Joseph's Day, here is a special little story with photos of course!
That Gram of mine always wanted me to dance on command! She couldn't wait until I would bounce up and down and dance! So, she worked really hard to get me to bounce up and down!! But last Saturday night when Mommy got home from church, Mommy said "Let's dance Joseph", and I grabbed her hands right there in the kitchen and we danced in a circle! Mommy says it was a sign from Gram that she's still teaching me things!!! So, Gram, this dance is for you!
I am a better dancer each day! Gram's dream came true, and it sure made Mommy smile!

This is so very sweet! Keep on dancin'!
ReplyDeletelove the story :)
ReplyDelete....and the outfit!