All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Run Daddy Run!

This past weekend, dadee ran the Pittsburgh Marathon! We got there on Saturday and I warmed dadee up with some training runs! 



 "why are we in pittsburgh again?"


 Sunday Morning, dadee got up early to start the race.... mama, gramps, and I eventually got to the finish line and we played in puddles and around this eat 'n park van!  FISH!!!!!


thanks to the awesome texting alerts from DICKS, we knew dadee was close to finishing!! Here he is as SOON as we could find him (he had already crossed the finish line!)  


WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO dadee met his goal!
BOSTON here we COME!!!!!!! 



I was so happy I hugged this tree! 

stay tuned on thursday to see some more pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment