All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E!!!


it finally happened! I got to meet my two favorite mice!!  and it was SOOO very exciting!


 (note- most of those pictures are on the photopass!), but when i left- i hugged the cards i was soo happy!

then, when we left mickey's magic theatre, i signed "more please" and mama's heart melted and of course, we went back to see them again!  the mice were so excited to see me, i got tons of hugs and kisses!






then, i got to go on a real steam choo, CHOO!  ( i accent the second choo when I say choo, choo!) 



and we ended with fun in tomorrowland.... 

more tomorrow! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment