Gramps' sister lives about 2 hours from the OBX, so we were very lucky that Great Aunt Winnie, Great Uncle Eddie, and their girls, and grandchildren came down to visit us for a day. What fun to meet more Hodges!
here we all are playing in the sand under my special cabana!
the winds had shifted, so the water was cold, but that didn't stop some of us! here mama and I are in the water with Anna!
then landon joined us!
after some afternoon rest, it was time to play and have dinner!
It was fun to have a playmate around!
second cousins hug!
I can tackle landon!
cousin brittany wanted more tackles, so I obliged and hugged her Landon again!
but protector anna wasn't a fan of our hugs/tackles! she wanted to make sure her landon boy was ok!
here we all are.... anna is hiding in the back and dada was taking the picture!
as good as it gets with a 22 month old, a 16 month old, and an almost 4 year old!
we went for a walk on the beach after the crew headed home...
love flying with dada!

No comments:
Post a Comment