All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

goodbye summer


Well, here it is Sunday night, and before I sleep the last night of summer, I wanted to share some of our very last Summer 2011 fun days with you....

Friday, Mama and Dada took me to PSU,  or as they like to say, Dear Old State.

New memories were made... climbing Old Main stairs...






exploring Old Main's outside.... 


 and inside.... 


took some time to stop and smell the flowers and chase the ducks at the Alumni House


cheesed it up for Mama


said Hello to Nittany Lion



kissed the Nittany Lion 



munched on a chocolate chip cookie from Otto's and watched buses go by!



and finally ended up at Blue Band rehearsal where I made friends with some drummers, sousas, and trombones!



SOUSA'S!


Mama and I found Michele, mama's very first original 4th grader to make Blue Band!
(she has my amazing color hair! can you find her ??)

MMMMM--- i would shout as she marched by!



 i LOVED blue band rehearsal. I watched sooo intently!



best picture of the day for Mama.... 

Blue Banders Present, Future and Past!



after a wonderful day in state college, we spent saturday --- well, let's just say we "spent it" --- not very happy. I was very sad summer was ending so i was quite miserable... mama did get a few smiles out of me.... 



so long summer. you will be greatly missed....
let the countdown to June 8, 2012 begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment