so, that mama of mine knew i wasn't feeling up to par -- i have a runny nose you see... so, tonight, she asked me if i wanted to help her make cookies! I JUMPED up from my activity with a squeal of delight because -- man, i have been waiting to put my hands in some flour and mess up that kitchen!
but alas, she outsmarted me again. can you BELIEVE that MY MAMA had frozen cookies in a bag? all i got to do was put it on the cookie sheet. now, that's cool and all, but seriously??? MY MAMA MADE FROZEN COOKIES FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!! NO HOMEMADE! GRRR!
she claims it was for a fundraiser for her school....
i think it was a lame excuse.
needless to say, i still had fun putting them out and counting them.
thanks otis... but mama, next time please, i want your cookies!

LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL - I love his face in that one picture - too precious! I love reading his adventures. Hope he feels better soon!
ReplyDelete