All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Monday, September 3, 2012

We Are.....


 Still Penn State!!!

I was SOOO excited to travel to Penn State's Stadeeeeum on Saturday!

We had a great time tailgating! and Visiting with family and friends!

Then we got to see pregame and the BLUUUUE Band!

Look at these straight lines! Awesome for only a week of rehearsal as a band! (and they were in class too!) 



team on the jumbotron making its way to the tunnel!! 

WE ARE!!!! 

loving the games this year with my new headphones that block out a lot of the annoying jumbotron noise!
I LOVED being at PSU

popcorn and my special earphones! = happiness! 

I don't care what happens on football saturday! I just LOVE being there...
"Wait... what do you mean we lost?"


Then, we got to have a s'mores festival on Sunday Night! 
my very first fire pit!


Monday was full of recovering from the final weekend of summer, and honeycrisp apples! 


sooo long carefree days of summer. we will miss you but cannot wait to see you again!!!

stay tuned for my awesome first week of school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment