All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Welcome Home James!

A little flashback to catch you up on the events of May 9, 2013


Surprise! While I was sleeping, my baby brother decided to make his grand entrance into the 
world. Mommy and Daddy are thankful it was a fairly uneventful entrance.... this time, there was a pinky baby with good lungs, breathing well, and making himself known 
in his first minutes into the world....
they were relieved since I tried to start off their adventure into parenthood in the most scary and terrifying way possible.  You know, the first child should give them fits from the very first moment.  So, I suppose it is a good thing that my baby brother gave them a smooth entrance.... 

James was so healthy, daddy even got to cut the cord! Something he didn't get to do
with me since I was blue and not responding when I was born!

Sweet Baby James
7 pounds 13 oz
20 inches long
mellow already! 

dont worry - he can cry too! 

snuggles with our mommy

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! I AM A BIG BROTHER!

Mommy had a lot of great nurses. Barb showed me James' fingers and toes! 


he even has cute feet! 


and, well, although i've been excellent the past days, some things never change... like
performing on the window sill!
Saturday morning Baby 
Hey -- this baby brother makes some funny faces!
Visiting mommy on Saturday night! She's still my silly mommy! 


ohh he's kinda cute!




 And, well, I am still Silly Joseph!
I can't wait to teach James to be silly too!



"Dr. Del" who delivered our Baby James



Happy Mother's Day 2013
I am very proud of my card and plant I made mommy!


Mommy's Boys on Mother's Day 2013



Now we are all home, and man, 
being a big brother is pretty fun! 
Loving my Baby James already! 

Welcome James Hodges Kaslusky
we are so excited you are here with us.
YOU complete our family! 

2 comments:

  1. Stacy (Graham) PetersonMay 13, 2013 at 3:40 PM

    Congrats again - look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful, Catherine and Gordon! Great pictures and post! Can't wait to meet sweet baby James!

    ReplyDelete