All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sooper Dooper Looper FUN!

we headed to Hershey Park tonight for me to do some BIG things!!

Now that I am a "Reeses" in Height, I can do more things!!
LIKE THE SOOPER DOOPER LOOPER!!!!!!!!!

I was excited, then nervous, and by the time I got on with my daddy - 
excited again!!!!

Here we are third row back.... 



you can see daddy waving high (well his arm is waving way up high!)!




there we are in my first loop-dee-loop! 



I did it!!!
I was very proud....

and still a little shocked by the upside-downness of
the coaster! 



here I am telling Gretchen I did a Loop -Dee-Loop! 



super proud!
And I got the shirt to prove it!


No comments:

Post a Comment