All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School!

This morning ends the sleeping in, late lunches, fun trips with Mommy and Daddy and
 Jamesity Wamesity...

and BACK TO SCHOOL and GRAMPS House! ! !

Soon, I will start back to my school, but I get a week home with Gramps first before
my school starts!

James started at his school last week and I got some Mommy Daddy time on various days when they weren't in school... more on that later....

for now... 

flash back to Father's Day.... me and My Gramps...

or as I like to shout on occasions.....


BEST. FRIENDS. FOREVER! 



No comments:

Post a Comment