All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter 2014

It seems like this mommy and daddy of mine aren't huge Bunny fans...
I overheard something ...... but he came! I hear rumors though he may come a day early next year though so we wouldn't be rushed on Easter Sunday.

Anyways--- we had a little egg hunt. 
luckily - james isn't interested in crawling in the grass so i got to hunt alone! 

I walked outside and said 
Daddy this is EGG-cellent!
hahah





and we found our new baskets with a few fun things inside! 



james opened an egg and found a hershey kiss!
SOOOO proud! 




happy first easter sweet jamesy boy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment