All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Friday, July 18, 2014

visiting Nanny and Granpa's Lake!

We got to visit Nanny and Granpa at their Lake!
It was so fun!
I went "tubing" behind the boat!
I swam in the Lake!
I went FISHING!
I caught TONS of sunfish
and a CATFISH!!!!!!
I went in Granpa's sports car!!!

I went Paddle Boating;


I went CANOEING! 




James went swinging! 


and he rode in the cozy coupe! 






it was a swell time!!!!
Thanks Guys! 




1 comment:

  1. It sure was a swell time . Lots of memories for us all. Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete