All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

FIVE FIVE I AM FIVE!

Saturday, I turned FIVE!

After the PSU game we came home and I got to open my first gift….

From mommy and daddy!

They sure surprised me! 


what is this for??

realizing he can get a fish! 


much later on I got to open more gifts! 

BEARS the movie from gramps! 

binoculars from Nick and Adrienne! 

Aunt Adrienne, I love the dog/pirate combo!!
opened after CCD today! 

Aunt Allison always sends way cool gifts! 

Nanny and Granpa know the way to my heart! 

SUPER late night cake! 


Meet Swimmy

gramps and I 

here i am after the HOTTTTT and fun PSU game

brother love getting ready for our drive home from Happy Valley!



A fun day for sure…
stay tuned for more posts!




No comments:

Post a Comment