All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Circus Part 1

My school had a circus! It was sooo much fun!!!

I started the circus off! I came out and sold cotton candy.
No one bought any. Hurumph! 

But it was fun !! 



then I appeared as a clown.  a bouncing clown!
we were hilarious. 



here I am telling a joke:
"what kind of cereal do snowmen like…. FROSTED FLAKES" 



I threw a pie in the other clowns face. haha
and then he told a joke:
Knock Knock
who's there
lettuce
lettuce who
lettuce come inside we are freezing…

AND I LAUGHEDDDDDDD: 



then we performed a slinky trick! 


here I am at the big top 


clown buddies

with chuckles the clown (aka. mrs. weiler) 


WHAT A FUN CIRCUS TIME!
Part two will be coming with some video!

and surprise! Mommy and daddy bought us tickets to the real circus!!! coming soon!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment