All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Night Before Three


Oh james. 
sweet James. 

Tomorrow you are three. 

THREEEEEEE

how can that be??? 
No seriously? 
THREE. 

Even though you tell me daily 
"I am not your baby - I just boy" 




You are the boy to test the limits
and throw a fit. 

But then you turn around and are sweet as can be. 


You are still your Joseph's biggest fan, 
And your love to repeat him hasn't left. 



You have impeccable timing when it comes to being
hilarious and funny....




And God knew what he was doing when he surprised us with you....

I bet your Godmother remembers my text message that September day 
when I realized you were coming....
She was the first to know. 
You surprised us when the Doctors said that it wouldn't happen 
without their help...  

And you continue to surprise us.

ALL. THE. TIME!

You make life crazy and grand and full of hilarity.


So, may three be even more amazing
(and possibly less frustrating?-- hahah!) 

We can't wait to see where it takes you!





No comments:

Post a Comment