All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Monday, August 22, 2016

First Grade Here We Come!!!!




Another magnificent summer has ended, how is that even so.
Sweet boy, first grader.
I hope it is a magical and fun year. 


Smiles all around!
Although a bit nervous and not himself on Sunday. 



Traditional goofy picture! 


a mad brother that it's not his turn yet. 



So grown up. 

A new year, and another new school.
And new wonders ahead. 

















I love you sweet boy. 
Stay kind, stay sweet, be an awesome friend
and aim high. 
I Love You Forever. 



No comments:

Post a Comment