All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It is certainly a lot chillier now in Mechanicsburg since I arrived in the world! On Friday morning, mommy put me in this jacket to keep me warm! She says I will learn to love snowmen too!!!


Today, I spent a lot of my morning awake. During my afternoon nap, mommy walked me to the church office to do some things there..... tomorrow, once I regain my strength from our bumpy stroller ride, I will tell you about our walks. I have a complaint but need to find the proper person to write a letter too first! When we got back, I needed a changing, and mommy finally caught some pictures with my eyes open!!!


Have a wonderfully windy day!
More tomorrow!
Love,
joseph!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Joseph you are so adorable I just want to cuddle you up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks jenny - we agree--- although i want to do the same with Lucy! right now-- joseph is a bit irritable!!! rough night! :-)

    ReplyDelete