All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday's Adventures....

Dear World,

Today, I got to spend the whole day with Mommy. Daddy had to go to work, so I tried from the beginning to see what kind of tricks I could pull on Mommy and see how sharp she really is! I started by waking up for a good while at 6:33 am so she couldn't go back to sleep! Turns out, that was ok- because she caught a shower during my 8:30 nap!! Then I heard her do the dance of joy - because all her rings are back on her fingers! Seems pretty silly to me to get excited about rings - but hey!!! She was also excited because her feet / ankles are back to normal! Turns out - she loves her feet and can't wait to get those toes painted again!!!

Our morning was good! We took a nap together, then - I decided to try to see if she would feed me an hour after I had already eaten!! Well, that Mommy is smart - she didn't fall for my tears! Instead, she packed me up and took me for a 45 minute walk!!!


When we got home, Grandpa came over after working at the bank, and he got to see me with my eyes open and hanging out in my "gym"!


I decided to ponder about life a bit while Mommy and Grandpa ate Snickers bars!

Finally, Mommy let me have some supervised tummy time, and I got to hang out on my favorite side! (I like to sleep on Mommy like this!)

Right before Daddy came home to eat before he had to go back to school for choir, some great HS Kids came by and gave us these BEAUTIFUL flowers/balloon - all because I arrived in the world!! What great friends Mommy and Daddy have! Chris and Caitlin are on "Wildcat Productions" - the production side of the musical-- and our whole family is touched by the beautiful flowers we were given!!


So, overall, Mommy didn't do to bad! Grandma came over this evening to see me, and she got to hold me and told us some good stories! Now, I just finished my bath with Daddy (and I have been screaming like mad!!), but soon I will be off to bedtime!

Hope you all had a great day as well!
Love,
Joseph!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Too cute! Glad to hear you are doing well! Keep posting, I enjoy following the story!
    Love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good boy Joseph and good job Mommy.

    ReplyDelete