All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cupcake Fun!

To celebrate my birthday- we had a very small cupcake celebration with family!

The adults had cupcakes--
but I had a special cake!

Mommy put together a cute collage to show me growing up!

I checked out the cake!

And well, I ate icing, but I can't say I overly liked it... and my tummy paid later!
Basically, I didn't know what else to do except rub it on my face.
I do however like cake-- just not all the icing!

What a beautiful day for a cupcake party!

1 comment: