All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More pictures with smiles,

....thanks to Amanda!

Mommy and Daddy's PSU friend Amanda happened to be in town on cupcake day! So after the cupcakes were over she came by! While I had some down time, they all thought about the past and Mommy and Amanda were ridiculous in reliving Blue Band moments -- I think Daddy and I came to the conclusion they DANCED their way through their Blue Band years!

But anyways-- Mommy and Amanda took me outside to take pictures and thanks to Amanda, I smiled a lot!

in honor of my birthday cupcake celebration- I got a blow up cupcake!!!!

and we took tons of pictures in front of our fall decorations!
Amanda made me smile the WHOLE time!!!

Sadly, we never got a picture of Mommy and Amanda, or more importantly, ME and Amanda....
Next time Panda.... (heheh mommy told me your nick name!)

thanks for coming, for the laughs, and for the memories!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the blow up cupcake!!! I've never seen one before!! Great job Mama!

    ReplyDelete