All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

first day of "pre-school"

For my grandparents out there:

Wednesday, yesterday, during the beginning of the flooding, was my first day of "preschool"

Now, its cool because Gramps and I go together once a week for a couple of hours and play, craft, sing, and dance, "often at the same time" (a little Spamalot quote!) 

So, here I am ready to go meet Gramps before "school" 





I loved it! I loved to play! I loved to "vacuum" the carpet there, dear santa, I want a vacuum! 
I got to paint a paint shirt!
We sang
we snacked
and then mama came home early due to horrible flooding!

Now everyone's back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment