All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let's Go PSU!!!

Saturday, I went to State College for the big PSU vs Alabama Game!!  It was a BEAUTIFUL day!


I went to tailgreat and watched the BLUE BAND!!!



we played in the parking lot with friends, then Dada and Gramps headed to the game, and I got my first Creamery Ice Cream!!!



TASTEY!!!



i listened to pre-game from the BJC!


then we walked and walked around the stadium and listened to the game!!



then we headed to the open area where Thomas Building is.. and played and played!



Mama and I had a blast! I can't wait to go back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment