All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

GO! STATE!!

So, last Saturday, I got to go to my favorite place! and go in the "Stayyy" and see the band!! and the "liiiiiiii"!!!  I liked to cheer and pump my arm!


These new pre-game flags were cool!




Mama got to stalk her favorite mello on the FIELD!!!



we saw the lion, who is CLEARLY not lion mike :-) 



i did some post-game tailgating 



helped my gramps put his saxophone away 



had my artistic moment of the day...


and, got my first official button to show of the "future that we wait"

Mama and Gramps "Raised the Song"

While I stood at "Childhoods Gate"

and dada and I had a great day at "dear old state"


1 comment:

  1. Lion Mike misses being the Lion every Saturday....love your hat J! Glad you had a fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete