A Mickey Mouse Birthday Celebration!!!
All of the people are here for me? HOT DOG!
Eating at my party
Playing with my friends
Hi Great Aunt Emmy! Thanks for coming!
cake fun!
Everyone singing to me!
i loved poking the icing and licking my fingers!
Lucy loved her Mickey Mouse cookie!
So did I! THanks Great Aunt Dorothy! It was YUMMY!
having fun in my basement playroom! Telling Macy how to make the bus move!
Sweet friends from Annapolis made my day extra nice! What a beautiful surprise for our family!
Firetruck from gramps!
loving my cash register!
A sign of a good party! Beer, empty glass, toys, and an awesome pumpkin from Emmy!
by 8:45 I was finally in bed!
and first thing sunday morning, I opened up these awesome tools from Great Aunt Dorothy!
My crafty Grandpa (K) made me this amazing rocking horse! It's a NITTANY LION!!!!!!
blowing away my mess
yesterday, i asked Mama for a choochoo (PLEASE!)
so this morning, i got to get a train table with the money Great Uncle Vince sent me....
two hours later, it is still an amazing success! And I am still playing non-stop!
a fabulous weekend with more photos coming soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment