All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Celebration!

Last Saturday we celebrated my birthday turning 3!!!


Mommy and Daddy got me ready for the party by giving me my very own Pooh Bear! 


 in the morning, i got ready for fun by opening gifts from friends far away!
Great Uncle Vince, I love these stickers! 

Holt's - i love this Thomas mat! 



then, it was time for my party! 


ummm, you are right, I shouldn't be playing with this! 

best gift ever! The Nittany Lion found my house and came to celebrate! 

my friends and I with the lion! 

high five lion! 


yeah for candles and cake! 

loving all the singing! 

loving cake! 

and no party is complete without a little backyard marching band! 

1 comment:

  1. so glad we were there to celebrate with you!! love you, j.

    ReplyDelete