All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Official End of Summer....

....was celebrated on September 30 for this sweet girls 2nd birthday.....

Mommy and Daddy's sweet and lovely Goddaughter 


Where we celebrated at Hershey Park on it's last day of the regular season with her family, the "Z's" 

we had a blast running around and visiting our favorite rides! 
like the balloons... I am 10 months younger than "L"
we had fun riding rides together! 

the four of us together! 

I got to ride my favorite motorcycles!
They HAD to be green! 
goofs! 

I finally made the Helicopter go high! 

But this was BY FAR the highlight.
You see, I'd never been on the hopper, as my other friends are either 
not tall enough or uninterested! 
"B" and "L" and I enjoyed it together!  
LOOK at our faces! 

it was such a blast! 

my first year going to Hershey Park - i was a "Kisses"
wht will I be next year... (maybe I should stand up taller in my pictures!)


A delightful end to my birthday week and Summer...

I guess I need to get cracking on October blogs! 



1 comment:

  1. thank you friends for celebrating with us. it was so special to have you there! the pictures of J, B and L on the Hopper are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete