MARATHON DAY!!!!
The big day was here! The big Marathon!!!
The "Challenge"
Goofy's Race and a Half would be complete.....
We hopped on a bus and went to the finish line and waited about 30 minutes.....
and then...
HE CAME!
we found our Goofy daddy and he was safe and had completed!
In great time too we might add!
while we waited for him to come out of the runner's tents,
I got to show daisy duck my cool disney bus...
then, i raced to hug my daddy
| checking out his medals! |
| look at all that bling! FOUR awesome medals in three days! |
| the wheelchair marathon winner ! |
| I ADORE pluto! |
| with my awesome daddy! |
| the goofy's |
| JoJo Goofy, Goofy, and the Goofy Finisher! |
FLASHBACK to Chef Mickey's 2011 - when i LOVED pluto...
![]() |
| the chef of the evening! |
| so excited to see Minnie I wouldn't pose! I had to keep telling her stories |
FlashBACK to Chef Mickey 2011 -
A tradition to get a picture with this Huge Silver Mickey..
Graham (almost 1) -- Joseph (22 months)
Present Day - Same Spot
Joseph (3 1/4 years)
a magical day of races, food, and fun!





I love how you smile J! Such a sweet one.
ReplyDelete