All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Goofy Challenge Weekend Day 2- Friday!

Friday morning, Mommy and Daddy got up early and did the Family Fun Run 5K around Epcot... 
I slept!!

Then OFF we went to Magic Kingdom and got to do some of our favorite things!




firetruck!
picture with Minnie! 

ran into Graham at Pooh's house! 


found Casey Jr! 

waved at characters in the parade! 

just me and my daddy!

saw donald in the Move It Shake it Street Party!! 

then i got to dance with him! 



Then we headed to Epcot for a neat meal at Garden Grill!!

YUMMMMY

Mickey visited us! 

Chip and Dale did too! 

my favorite PLUTO stopped by! 


and Uncle Vince got to see his favorite characters growing up! Chip and Dale! 

I loved Chip and Dale so much I morphed into Chip for the rest of the evening and Daddy was Dale.
YEAP! I ran around calling my Daddy, "dale" 

Fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment