All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Friday, March 8, 2013

Joseph!!

I got to go visit the "Big Show" last Saturday night. Mommy and Daddy have been working on it since December 27th when daddy starting building the really cool stage... 

I got to go to the special Dinner Theatre and then see a show all about "me"
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat!  
I LOVED IT!!!!

I loved seeing the "little" children before hand that were in the children's chorus

they were waiting for makeup so i waited too! 

the HS cast of Joseph!  Mommy and Daddy said it was one of the most enjoyable shows
to work on and i know mommy LOVED the cast members! 

the awesome raked stage daddy built and the "pews" the children sat on.
the trunk upstage center daddy built and each character was introduced coming up through the trunk! 

Joseph's coat of many colors! 

my favorite part of the show--- the Ishmalites and the CAMEL!!

the "other" joseph and his amazing coat! 


end of GO GO GO JOSEPH! reprise! 


Monday night there was a banquet to honor everyone's hard work
I was SOOO good
and I got special play dough!
It was sad to say goodbye to the high school after two months of fun!  



but, i am glad to have my mommy, daddy, and normal routine back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment