All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My New Room!

So, Mommy and Daddy have been telling me since Christmas Eve that I would
be getting a new room!  Just down the hall, no more guest room/office/junkroom.
Well, I decided by February 28th it was never going to happen.
They were so busy with the musical, I mean, had they SEEN what this guest room looked like? 
Two closets to clean out, a queen bed to give away, computer to move, huge bookcase to move.  Walls to paint. Carpet to rip out and replace. Stuff to order.
PHEW. It. was. Never.Going.To.Happen.



AND THEN......

IT DID.

When Mommy and Daddy mean business they can get it done 
(watch out Baby Brother!) 


So - Friday night, at the stroke of 8pm... my new bed  (thanks jenny for the info!) was finally finished being put together and I slept in my new room for the first night ever. I really like it. It takes some getting used to to fall asleep but I can do it!!!

Saturday night, thanks to my nap that didn't end till 5pm, we all stayed up late and put the final touches on the walls.  That just means moving pictures/keepsakes from one baby room to one big boy room!

It is wonderfully beautiful according to Mommy.



A view from the door. 
my special cross stitch and other special moments


my reading nook  (new bookcase coming soon- my brother can have this "antique" of my mommy's)

mommy and daddy's favorite part of my room.

view from the reading nook.
Someday, my baby brother and I will share this room (hopefully) hence the bunk beds,
and the amazing double closet that happens to be in this room!

and I LOVE IT!
(saturday morning proof I love it - even though I had a bad cough!)

lots more to share with you this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment