All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sunshine and Silliness!

So I got this awesome balance bike for Easter from "Granma" and "Granpa Larry"
(imagine me saying this while using my right hand to 'inflect' each name)

It is helping me learn to balance before I ride a bike.
It is really fun but "hard work"

I worked really hard in our brief time outside on Saturday.
It was wonderful to get out and get some fresh air!

Don't forget your helmet! 





of course, then I moved on to my cozy coupe.  

And daddy raced me on the plasma car.
Clearly I am the better racer. 


 INTENSITY! 

must beat daddy. must beat daddy.

AHHHHHHHHHH 

For the record. I did win.
This shot is on the way back to the house where
daddy thought he was way cool and started ahead of me.

Don't worry. mommy helped me out. 
I WON! 




No comments:

Post a Comment