All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Joseph's Eve of SIX!

2015
And the eve of Six.
Seriously? How can this be... 
Joseph, I remember vividly this evening in 2009, 
on the night you were born. 

last pictures of five

Mommy had so wanted to go to the PSU/IOWA white out.
it was to be redemption that year. You weren't due for two more weeks, 
so 
WHY NOT!

But, we thought better of that and stayed home and prepared for some friends... 
and the rest is history...
you can read about that here -- the night you were born!
(not included in this story is how Gramps and Grams were IN State College, having sold their tickets, just walking around shopping... COME HOME Mommy told Grams,  and Grams was like, 
are you sure, it's probably a false alarm, later Mommy's text told them you were coming eventually and they left PSU pronto!) 

"Simba" eyes

And then here you were!  I mean, what a joyous surprise! 
And here you are on the EVE of SIX! 


if you want to remember yourself being one click here for a little photo video montage



and then there was FOUR!!!
(mommy just looked at this post and sigh, you are just getting SOOO big!) 

But Joseph, of all the posts I have written about you,
for this little poem I wrote makes me smile each time I read it,
and you are still so wondrous on the eve of six!
Just a year smarter, a year taller, a year wiser and yes
now a KINDERGARTENER who makes us smile and laugh the best!
(and I can't top this poem ever...) 



Oh Joseph we can't wait to see what this year brings! 
I know it will be fabulous! Sleep well my dear, for the best is yet to come!
Six will be sensational!
Love, 
Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment