All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Four Four!!! I am FINALLY FOUR!

Today, 9/27
I turn Four years old! 
I want to show you how much I have grown!


First I was born... 
9/27/09


Then I turned one! 
9/27/10

9/27/10




Then I was 1 1/2

Spring 2011


Then I was terrific and TWO! 
9/2011

 2 1/2 came with more fun and excitement! 
June 2012


Three was the best because it brought me the LION! 
9/2012

Three and almost 1/2 I feel more in love with Mickey! 
January 2013


NOW I AM FOUR!!!!!!!!! and a BIG BROTHER!
Can you BELIEVE IT? 

September 28, 2013



FOUR YEARS OLD!



More fun later, but this will have to tide you over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment