All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

More about Four!

Friday was my real birthday!
I got to open some cards which were quite fun!


from great uncle vince! 

from my panera buddy Eileen (missed you Friday!) 

great uncle michael and great aunt della sent me this scooby card! 

james gave me these two things I wanted soooooo badly! 

gramps got me jake's hideout! 

great aunt dorothy and great uncle pen got me Jake's bucky ship!
I've been having some mean pirate battles complete with Uncle Nick/Aunt Adrienne's Jolly Roger!


Friday night, Mommy and Daddy took me to the beach
That was my gift from them.
It was awesome.

More later in the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment