All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Headed to the 4 year old room!

Today, I headed off to PreSchool again.
This time, the four year old room.

One would think I would be a champ. 
It's my third year there.

Mommy and Me Class
3 Year Old Class...

and now....

4 YEAR OLD CLASS.

But you see, I am not four year, so I don't think I should go.

But, I got up and with some hesitation got dressed. 

And here, is the obligatory morning photo...  geez mommy! 

and I'm kinda happy...


Then, I went to Gramps' and he took me to school.
I was a little teary eyed...
but - I did it and I talked a lot about school to Mommy and Daddy
and even reenacted some of it! 

Here is the after school photo! 






then, I showed James what I made today.



It was a heart that I colored and cut out.
I was asked who I missed most 
(after we read The Kissing Hand)

I said James.. so I made my heart for James. 

see, I even gave it to him...mommy daddy and gramps aren't sure whether to melt over this or be sad they weren't the ones I missed most! 




first art work of the year! 
 then i got the mail... and there was an awesome card in there perfectly timed with my first day of school.
Thanks Great Uncle Vince!

and i got to pick dinner.

I chose Brother's Pizza! 


No comments:

Post a Comment