All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Arghhhh!!! talk like a pirate day!

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!
You know, I love Pirates... especially Jake and the Neverland Pirates!

Mommy found this brand new Captian Hook Costume last night at a sale...

No, I am not being Cpt. Hook for Halloween...

in fact, I call this my Jake costume,
personally, mommy thinks it looks a little jack sparrow to her.
and i do NOT like the hat! haha

arggghhhh! me found the treasure map! 

"jake hanging out on bucky (the boat) looking for treasure.. 

Using my Pretend Sword

Driving my Bucky Ship

arghhh look ahead matey's - I see land! 



YO HO YO HO A PIRATES LIFE FOR ME! 



No comments:

Post a Comment