All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Friday, November 6, 2009

A First Grab

I met a new furry friend today! Mommy's Nittany Lion! He was fun to play with!
First, I got to give him a big hug.... I whispered "GO NITTANY LIONS" in his ear!

Then I wanted to feel him, so I tested out my strength on his cheek!
I whispered "ROAR LIONS ROAR!" in his ear!

Then I wanted to pet his face, and whispered
"WIN NITTANY LIONS WIN!"

Finally, I posed like a good boy with my new favorite toy..... and I whispered
"GO! STATE! BEAT! BUCKEYES!"
Nittany Lions, please win so Mommy and Daddy are in a good mood on Sunday!!!
I would be greatly appreciative!
Have a Great Weekend and "FIGHT ON STATE!!"

1 comment:

  1. OH THAT LAST PIC OF HIM!!!!!!!! Look at his forehead!!! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete