All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Friday, November 20, 2009

flashback at the week....

Oh World, it has been a rough week for me! I have been sick and not a happy camper! So it has been hard to post updates! Instead, here is a week in review....

I have pretty much looked like this picture throughout the week. Sad, but true!


Wednesday while Daddy was teaching lessons, I was practicing my "push up" skills


Thursday morning, Mommy put up the first of many Christmas Trees! This is me seeing the tree for the first time! I can't wait to see the bigger trees!


Right before I had my midmorning breakdown today, Friday, Mommy took a little
end of week 7 photo shoot! We are awaiting a call from the doctor (again) hoping they can make me feel better!


Yes world, it's me, Joseph! Pushing up and holding my head up!
Now, I am currently fighting my morning nap!
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are feeling better Joseph! Aren't the Christmas trees fascinating to look at??

    ReplyDelete