All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Where do I fit on the color wheel??

So...............
I used to think I was a blonde.......

but I also have some red hues!!


When you see my eyelashes from above, I have a strawberry blonde look.....

Some will say it is the camera, but the more everyone looks at me up close (especially mommy and daddy!) -- the more clear a red hue is!

some will say it is impossible -- but Grandma H has a lot of red on her side of the family....
HUM! will I fall into the red hues with Great Aunt Dorothy, Cousin Edwin, and my Great Great Grandfather and Aunt???
(Clearly, I have had enough with pictures for today!)

Happy birthday yesterday to Grandpa H!
Happy birthday today to Grandpa K!

1 comment:

  1. You will be handsome no matter what color that hair is! Happy 1st Thanksgiving JSK!

    ReplyDelete