All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

21.......


21!
Finally - I am 21 weeks old. If you ask Mommy and Daddy -- they say it has gone to fast, but if you ask me -- it's here! And I am on fire! Rolling, talking, spitting up,
and being -- well --- 21 -- weeks that is!
Don't worry--- I am NOT 21 years old yet- time didn't go that fast!
So, before I turn 5 months old on Saturday -- here is a look at me this very moment!

I love to look! Look at people, things, toys, and ANYTHING!

I LOVE my activity bouncer! Bouncing is my favorite

Oh yea! Look at me!!! I am the cutest!

A little blurry- but you get the idea of how much I LOVE to bounce!

Happy as a clam! 21 weeks old!

No comments:

Post a Comment