All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blizzard #2!!!! Tuesday Night through Thursday Night!

Another Snowstorm for me!!! Mommy says this is amazing-- three in just the 4 1/2 months I have been around!!!

This is the beautiful scene we woke up too on Wednesday morning:


So Daddy got to work at shoveling so we didn't have to shovel at 15 inches at once!

Can you believe it- this is our front walk!


And our backyard where the fountain is!!! WOW!
At 6:30 at night, Daddy had returned to shoveling.... hum

And I supervised from the front door and told him what he missed!

Thursday morning I FINALLY got to play in the snow!

A little windy -- but I survived!

This was Mommy's flag after the Saturday storm:

This was her favorite flag after Blizzard #2!!!
CONSIDER IT BROUGHT!

HUMMMM... .we broke our snow record for February (it was over 100 years old!)....maybe we should try to break our WINTER RECORD??????

No comments:

Post a Comment