All about.... The Kaslusky's!

My photo
Our little family loves to travel, play, read, all things Penn State, and laughing and giggling! If only we could get paid to laugh and giggle! Joseph brings such joy to all he meets, and his smile is infectious! And we are so excited Sweet Baby James is here safe and sound!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's not easy being green.....

So, although my Mommy and Daddy might not be THE "greenest" people in the world,
they are always trying to "think green" and trying to make the world a better place for when I am old (and grouchy!) like them! haha!
So I have this great onesie to help teach me to "think green"


oops--- turns out it has two meanings and knowing my mommy, she probably got this for me because of her OBSESSION, oops, I mean LOVE of WICKED! (and yes, I have been forced to listen to WICKED since I was in the womb,and it's ok, I'll admit it!)

After much begging to have a huge "Yeah, I'm 9 months Birthday Party!" - (of which Mommy and Daddy said NO, to which I say "come on guys- 9 months is a celebration!") They decided (after long nights, countless calculations, joy then agony, and finally elation!) to trade in Mommy's great Camry for a NEW CAR! (I over heard them saying - can't beat the great deals and financing-- WHATEVER that means!)

So, off to the dealer they went last week. Their goal: good gas mileage, decent price, a sedan NOT an SUV, and safe and reliable! and well, they traded in the Camry and got ME this fabulous new toyota! I certainly hope I can use it in 16 years!


I mean, I look great behind the wheel don't I?

and yes, now they are the greenest people on the block! They got a PRIUS! hello beautiful world! less gas for us to buy!

yeah, its a pretty cool car for that mommy of mine to drive around! (and I look great in the backseat!) even better it will save her TONS on gas once school starts and she goes back to driving 50 miles a day! That's ok-- that means more money for neat treats for me!!! (just kidding mommy, i know it means we will save those extra dollars! i have learned something from you!)
"make a better place for you and for me" -m. jackson

2 comments:

  1. Yea for a new car! Joseph is as adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new car and the cute little boy in the fantastic onesie.

    ReplyDelete